maanantai 4. joulukuuta 2017


Work life training in Vianor Nurmes (as experience)



This was my first time starting two months long work life training. And I picked Vianor because two of my friends were going there too. It was interesting and fun first 2 or 3 weeks, but then it got boring because it was almost all the time only finding, washing, balancing and changing tires and wheels. Sometimes I was put to help some easy maintenance like oil or brake pad change. Then there were those silent days when we emptied cesspool and old storage.

 

The work crew was nice. little bit humor, bad jokes and heated temper. So normal car mechanics I guess. They taught  basic tactics how to easily change tire to wheel and also I got much useable information about cars.

 

As a whole experience it was very instructive many ways working there and I enjoyed. Now I have knowledge at perspective of real mechanic in real workshop.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti